Cannabis seeds finola
Finola cannabis seeds
according to the EU variety catalog
• Cannabis Sativa L. cannabis seeds
• Regular hemp seeds
• Natural (pesticide and GMO free)
• Keeps for about a year
• Sexuality: Diocese (Female / Male)
• Spontaneously flowering / autoflower
• Very CBD rich
• Sowing: May - early June
• Germination temperature: 20-30 ° C
• Start of flowering: approx. 25 - 30 days after sowing
• Outdoor harvest: approx. 100 days after sowing
• Sowing:> 15 degrees
• Soil Ph value: 6.5
• CBD average: high, varied
• THC average: 0.2%
• THC / CBD ratio:
• Height of the plant: small to medium
• Native to: Northern, Central Europe (Finland, Canada)
• Grain yield t / ha: depending on latitude, approx. 1 t / ha
• Total fiber content in%: very fine fibers.
• Grain yield q / ha: very large yields of small seeds. Very high in protein.
• Our seeds are particularly well suited for; Hemp tea, scented pillows, lettuce, CBD tobacco substitute, CBD oil, hemp oil, drinks, for fiber extraction, hemp ointments, soaps, for soil detoxification and much more.
• THC content below the legal limit of 0.2% and registered in the European Varieties catalog. The hemp variety is therefore legal be grown (EU, CH). • Unsuitable for further seed breeding because the THC value for mutations and cross-pollination can exceed the legal limit.
- • Please note our FAQs!
Deliveries to Austria; Max. 25 seeds per order!